Topics covered :
- Application Servers: BizTalk vs. Dublin
- Unit Testing in BizTalk Server 2009
- Monitoring a WCF Service Using BAM: A Walkthrough
- Operations Management for BizTalk
- Governing the SOA Runtime with AmberPoint
- BizTalk monitoring and exception handling from any desktop
- Add Governance to BizTalk with SOA Software
So lots of interesting stuff again !. Go to the site of BizTalk HotRod and download your copy >>here<<
I was reading the post of Charles Young about Dublin and BizTalk Server – What’s the difference?
I can only say, it’s really worth a read, and after reading it, you will probably know you will still be doing BizTalk and XLANG for a long time.
The goodies mentioned in the article that come with BizTalk will just not be available for WF for a long long time to come.
COme on have read of the article here:Dublin and BizTalk Server – What’s the difference?